Forward Theater strives to make its performances available to all members of the community.
FOR PATRONS WHO ARE DEAF OR HARD OF HEARING
- The Playhouse at Overture Center is equipped with a radio technology system, and assistive listening devices (transmitters and accompanying headsets) are available at the Overture Center Information Desk, located on the main floor near the box office - DETAILS
- Beginning with our production of The Mytilenean Debate, an ASL-interpreted performance will be offered on the third Saturday matinee of each production. Designated seating that offers an unobstructed view of the ASL interpreter will be available as a ticket option.
- Front row seats at all price points are subject to availability.
FOR PATRONS WHO ARE BLIND OR HAVE LOW VISION
- Front row seats at all price points as well as seats designated for service animals and companions are subject to availability.
FOR PATRONS WHO HAVE LIMITED MOBILITY
- Overture Center offers wheelchair and easy-access seating in all venues, as well as accessible routes throughout the building. Elevator access is available at each level. The Playhouse is also equipped with an elevator, providing access to balcony seating. Wheelchair accessible, transfer, and companion seats in the Playhouse are subject to availability.
- Public entrances to Overture Center are equipped with power doors. Curbside drop-off is available at Fairchild Street and Henry Street entrances of Overture Center.
- Accessible restroom facilities are located on all levels of the facility including the Playhouse lobby, and all seven family assist restrooms have power doors.
For more information, please contact the Overture Center box office at 608-258-4141, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.