Forward Theater's open auditions on October 7th and 8th are almost here! Here's the information you'll need to reserve a three-minute audition slot.
1. This process should take less than five minutes to complete. First, visit the Forward Theater Acuity Scheduling website: https://forwardtheater.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
2. Select your preferred audition date, either October 7 or October 8.
3. Select your preferred audition slot from the list of available times (between 6:00pm and 9:00pm).
4. Fill in Your Information and click Continue.
5. Fill in the Audition Sign-up Form. (Note some fields are required.)
6. Click Finish to confirm your appointment. You will automatically receive an email confirming your audition time. On the final page, you do not need to Register an Account in order to schedule an audition time.
7. If you need to reschedule or cancel your audition for any reason, you may do so via the confirmation email you receive. Any changes or cancellations after Saturday, October 5 at noon should be made directly through Kimberly Megna Yarnall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. Easy right? Now you’ve got plenty of time to polish your monologue.
Posted on 9-26-2013