Current Job Openings
Audience and Donor Relations Manager
Forward Theater Company is the professional resident theater at Overture Center for the Arts. Each season we produce four mainstage productions of the best in contemporary theater plus a Monologue Festival or New Play Festival. We’re deeply involved with our community and give professional actors, designers, and directors an artistic home.
We are looking for a dedicated full-time staff member to play an integral role in both the Marketing and Development departments.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be invested in creating a positive experience for each individual patron. Attention to detail is a must to ensure success. Being able to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and foster relationships with a variety of partners are desired qualities.
This position will remain open until filled. Forward Theater Company is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable environment. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply.
Manage Audience Services
• Provide customer service for patrons on ticket-related issues
• Process various ticket requests via Overture’s ticketing system
• Coordinate and process FTC’s season subscriptions
Manage Special Events
• Manage details and execution of fundraisers and donor engagement events
• Process donations
• Maintain donor database
• Coordinate production and mailing of appeal letters and other donor communications
• Maintain prospect and cultivation plan spreadsheets
• Handle donor ticket issues
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES NEEDED:
• Success at managing a wide array of tasks and projects and an ability to thrive in a fast- paced work environment
• Proficiency with use of computers and software such as Microsoft Office or similar
• Experience with box office software, or the ability to learn new software as part of
• Willingness to work select evenings and weekends throughout the season, and to
occasionally adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job
• Customer service experience
• Sense of humor
• Passion for theater
Salaried $30,000-$35,00 per year based on experience, plus benefits
Audience and Donor Relations Manager can work flexible hours between 9 am – 5 pm during the week. Evening and weekend hours are required during special events (5 – 7 per year) and during some performances.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Email cover letter and resume to Julie Swenson, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a pdf of this job description - Audience and Donor Relations Manager
Check this page and follow us on Facebook for updates.